What is DYSPORT?
For adults who want a natural look, DYSPORT is a natural-looking, fast-acting, long-lasting prescription injection proven to help smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows – without changing the looking or movement of the rest of your face. DYSPORT is approved in 69 countries and has 25 years of clinical experience worldwide.
How does DYSPORT work?
DYSPORT temporarily treat moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movement and muscle contractions. One injection into each of the 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevent muscle contractions that cause the frown lines. In other words: natural-looking results that look and feel like you.
How soon will I see results? How long does results last?
Many patients see improvement in just 2 – 3 days after treatment. In just one 10 to 20 minutes treatment, DYSPORT may help improve the look of your frown lines between eyebrows for up to 5 months. Results of repeat treatments may be comparable to your first use.
Who should use DYSPORT?
If you are under 65 and seeking treatment to temporarily improve the look of wrinkles between the eyebrows, ask your specialist if DYSPORT is right for you.
Do not take DYSPORT if you:
- Are allergic to DYSPORT or any of the ingredients in DYSPORT
- Are allergic to cow’s milk protein
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product, such as Myobloc (rimabotulinumtoxiB), Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA), or Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA)
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site
DYSPORT may not be right for you if:
- You have had surgical changes to your face
- You have very weak muscle in the treatment area
- Your face look very different from side to side
- The injection site is inflamed
- You have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
- You have deep facial scars
- You have thick, oily skin
- Your wrinkles cannot be smooth by spreading them apart.